Site Entry Conditions & Security Policy
A group Alcohol, Bottles and Glass Policy
- STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL can be brought into the India Day site.
- We have strict rules to follow and abide to with licencing conditions required in order for us to host this event.
- Bottled water is available to purchase at the event venue.
- No glass will be allowed into the event site, any glass found will be confiscated.
Security & Safety
- India Day has a relaxed atmosphere and we want everybody to enjoy themselves. However, please take the same precautions as you would on any other day out and be safe.
- There will be plenty of trained security staff and volunteers around the event site so if you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to speak to them.
- In an emergency please follow the advice of security and stewards. Your safety is our priority.
Drugs Tolerance Policy
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and anyone in possession of drugs will be treated with normal enforcement laws, ejected from the site and the police will be called.
- ‘Legal’ highs are also not permitted onsite. No NOS is allowed. Anyone found with NOS will be assumed you intend to supply, which is illegal.
Photo & Video consent
- We will be taking photos and videos throughout the day for our own records and for local and national publicity.
- Please let our team know at the time if you would prefer not to be photographed or filmed. We will delete any pictures and/or videos and respect the privacy of each individual.
- There will be an accessible toilet available.
- There will be stewards and security guards or volunteers who will be able to assist you in pointing out the toilets, and also escorting you through the crowd should you require any assistance.
- A quiet rest tent will be available for elderly and disabled.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please submit the following form.